1995 Dakota CC 4X4 3.9L For Sale

From: M S (fetta78@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 16 2005 - 17:03:38 EDT

Yup. It's for sale. I have a wife and 3 kids that are growing and the Dak is
getting too small! I need a Ram. So, help me out and buy my truck. It's
about as stock as you will find one, that's good because no-one has messed
with anything!! It does have an aftermarket am/fm/cd player and speakers all
in the stock locations. Great condition, a small ding on the drivers side of
the bed, maybe a scratch here or there. The gas guage does not work. I know
y'all are shocked but I believe that is the only thing wrong with it.
Pictues can be seen at:

http://photos.yahoo.com/fetta78

It's a 1995 CC 4X4 with the 3.9L automatic and 122,000 miles. Fly in and
drive it home or to the BBQ. I'm asking $5,500 but I will give anyone who
buys it off the DML first shot at $4,800. Look around guys, try to find a CC
4X4, not many around!!

Mark in Kentucky
Dak For Sale :-(