RE: Sylvania Silverstar bulbs

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 00:32:55 EDT

i have some on my dak as well. I also took the big plunge last year when i
bought all four silverstar sealed beams for my 86 capri 5.0L. All $80 bucks
worth. lol they work great until the crack. i got moisture in one of the
headlights because of a crack. Overall i like them. Cant wait till i get my
complete H.I.D kit this winter for the truck that is.