Re: console

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 19:30:50 EDT

Not sure if this will help much, but I built one for myself a few weeks
ago when I did my seat swap.

http://garyhedlin.com/interior/interior1.jpg

http://garyhedlin.com/interior/interior2.jpg

http://garyhedlin.com/interior/interior3.jpg

Nothing really fancy about it, cut it from 1/2 in MDF, screwed it
together, covered the base in black vinyl, took some 1/8 in plywood and
some foam padding and did the top pieces, glued the two on, and then
added a hinge for the top. I basicly did this one just to get a feel
for dimensions and how I liked it driving it... Total material
cost..... $20! :)

Let me know if you have any questions

Gary Hedlin
05 4.7 SLT 2WD