Re: 5 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jul 22 2005 - 14:32:16 EDT

Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com wrote:
> In article <42E01F89.6020201@aol.com>, SilverEightynine@aol.com (Terrible Tom)
> writes:
>

>>FIVE DAYS LEFT!!!
>>
>>Well all I can say is I will be there with Christine... I'm going to
>>need to finish up some repairs and stuff there at the BBQ... I just
>>don't have time to do it all now.
>>
>>I asked Jon about helping with some welding for cab mounts... could I
>>extend the fabrication work into bumper brackets? I think I have enough
>>plate metal for it - I was going to have brakets fabbed up by a shop
>>here in town but I'm out of time now.
>>
>>Ever see The Mask? with Jim Carrey? Remember the scene where he kicks
>>the old Studebaker Champ and it falls to peices? Christine feels like
>>that when you drive it.
>>

> Cool, want to help me bleed my brakes? I've needed to do them since last years
> BBQ. Mike and I talked about it all of Memorial Day weekend when we were at
> Paragon, just never actually got under there to do it.
>
> Walt

Sure thing man! - if you'll help with mine LOL I can't seem to get it
done right still. I think I may still have air in the master cyl, from
when I replaced it and the booster. I had a hard time bench bleeding it
according to the stupid instructions that came with it.

****** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *4 days* DAYS LEFT! ******
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/