RE: Dakota Question

From: JameyWelch@freightliner.com
Date: Fri Jul 22 2005 - 14:49:57 EDT

I did this exact thing...I pulled the neg cable off, held the key in the
start position for 15 seconds, then reconnected the neg batt cable. I
started it up and let it idle for 2 minutes and no light. But then, I
started it back up and the light came back on? I also did the trip/odometer
button and let it run through its check cycle. No codes were displayed??
Dan, why do I have to drive 250 miles? I saw on the DML site that I should
drive 50-100 miles to let the computer "learn" anything different. What do
you think???? Please help me guys!