Re: RE: An old member returns...

From: dakman_79@yahoo.com
Date: Sun Jul 24 2005 - 22:09:51 EDT

Thanks.

I forgot to add that I had been looking for an RC R/T or 5spd 5.2L, but I
couldn't find any RCs local (5spd) or anything with under 50k miles.

SLT
HD Service Group
Trailer Tow Group
Power Overhead Convenience Group
Factory 3.92s w/SG (also has the 9.25" rear)
6x9 mirrors
Bodyside molding

Exactly what I wanted in an RC, but in an CC instead. I'm kinda unsure on the
rims. I kinda want to do the Hotchkis TVS with some Dak RT 17x9s, but I dunno.
 My '93 handles a lot better than the '98 - I want to change that, heh. But
that's all in the far future. The '98 has 235/70 Dueler HL's, the '93 has
255/60 Pirelli Scorpion Zeros. I may switch out just out of curiosity.

The Hurst is on the list in my head along with some other things. I hate to
mod something so cherry, though. I may just leave it be - it's a toss-up right
now.