Re: An old member returns...

From: kvmac45@comcast.net
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 09:27:21 EDT

In article <dc1fbg$nsa$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, dakman_79@yahoo.com writes:

> I don't know how many, if anybody, would remember me... I used to hang
around
> here 5-6 years ago. I went to a couple of the Houston Mopar shows in the
fall.
> I was driving a '93 Dak V8 CC that was tan/green w/tan interior that had a
> bunch of bolt-ons + 8 3/4 rear swap I did. Just last year I did a drop and
> poly bushings on it. Are there any members from back in the day still
around?
> Anybody here in Texas? If anyone remembers me, a quick catchup...
Finished up
> school (engineering) and now I got my second real job. I had a '89
Mustang SSP
> (ex-cop notch) for awhile, too.
>
> Anyhow, I thought I'd sign back on. It's been a long time, but I got myself
> another Dak. I still have the '93 - it's going to my dad for the time being.
> The new one I just bought is a '98 V8 CC 5spd that green w/tan interior (see
> pattern? ;)). Best part about this new one (besides the 5spd)? It only has
> 16,1xx miles. :) I kinda hate to use it as a daily driver since it's mint,
but
> I HAD to buy it.
>
> The new truck (pics are 800x600).
> Exterior:
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Magnum79/98%20Dakota/front2.jpg
> Interior:
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Magnum79/98%20Dakota/interior1.jpg
> With the '93:
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Magnum79/98%20Dakota/93_98_front3.jpg

Is that Mike from Houston? Had the MarkIII Dak, did an engine swap a couple
years back? Truck description sounds like the same one. I had been lurking for
several years, only started working on my old beast in the last year or two.

I am in the Dallas area. We have a pretty active Dakota group up here. You are
welcome to come by for one of our meets. We usually have one each month.

www.dfwdakotas.com

Kevin (Sneezer)
1992 CC 318 2wd (360 swap currently underway)