Looking for parts for GenI/II

From: Art DiRamio (kobi50@netzero.net)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 09:07:54 EDT

DMLers -

Saw the following post on the VROC motorcycle group, and figured I'd take it
to the true experts. I thought there was a size difference in the front
clip in the GenI/GenII trucks.

Any input would be appreciated. Here is the post:
\
i am currently looking for a dodge dakota if anyone here has one, i need one
from 88-96 the 97 and up will not work due to frame changes if anyone knows
of someone that has one please lemme know
thanks
I need the following parts: Hood, left fender, front bumper, front grill
,radiator support

basicly a front clip
/

--