Re: Firing Stroke

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 13:28:31 EDT

Both vales should have been closed for more than a quarter of a turn of the
crank as you approach top dead center on the compression stroke. Also, the
intake valve would have been the last one open. If the exhaust valve is just
closing and the intake is just opening a TDC or just after you are going from
the exhaust stroke into the intake stroke.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4