Re: Hurricane at DML HQ!

From: Ed McCarrick (edmccarrick@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 22:24:37 EDT

--- jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Ok, so maybe it wasn't a hurricane, but its about
> as close as we
> come in these parts. A storm just came out of Lake
> Erie and caught
> everyone by surprise. It was moving across the
> ground at about 50mph.
> I heard the thunder coming and went to park the
> convertible in the
> garage, and just *barely* got it inside before
> getting dumped on.
> I have no idea what the wind speeds were but they
> had to be 60-80mph.

I was still at work when it hit. For a while i
couldn't see out the window 'cause of the wond blown
rain. I haven't seen that soet of winf in WNY in a
long time. The storm blew in so fast I didn't get out
 to the parking lot before it hit. I got the interior
washed :-) I had a 1/4 of water an inch in the
center console cup holders and my windows were only
down about an inch ;-)

Ed

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs