Re: Need Super Bright 9007 Bulbs

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 11:56:51 EDT

I purchased a set of those "Super White" bulbs with the blue tint that were
rated 80/100 watts. They were not as bright as the SilverStars I was using and
I went back to the Silverstars.

If you are going to invest in new bulbs I would recomend getting something from
a reputable company that is the lighting business like PIIA, Sylvania or GE. GE
has a new bulb called NightHawk that is supposed to be equivalent to the
SilverStars. Been looking for 9005XS and 9006XS for my wifes PT. So far I have
only seen the regular 9005 and 9006, the PT requires the XS versions with the
straight connector verse the 90 degree of the standard version.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4