RE: OT: USAC driver Rich Vogler

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2005 - 22:50:55 EDT

Wish I could find something, I hope you do, I will keep looking. I was a
Fireball Roberts fan; my Dad was one of his best friends. I still remember
my Dad crying at his funeral, for his friend Glenn, (Fireball's real name).
Also remember Davy and another favorite, Mark Donahue. Good luck, that is a
super idea.

Rascal