Re: Intro/I'm back

From: kvmac45@comcast.net
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 00:47:16 EDT

In article
<072920050149.10012.42E98B23000109200000271C2197912995000001089D0A970A03D203@mc
hsi.com>, m.meyerhoff@mchsi.com writes:

> Hey guys(and gals), I don't know how many of you remember me (bit of a
> lurker), but I'm back. I've been off the list for about a whole year now,
but
> thats the longest I've been away since 96 when I first joined. My excuse is
> took a new position and bought a house. Plus I bought a 88 ConquestTSI which
> left little money for me to spend on the dak.
>
> My 92 is still doing ok with 257K on her now. Thanks to the Hughes
> Performance built trans, she even barks third every once in a while ;)
>
> I saw the info on the 10th meet, and really look forward to meeting the
people
> behind so many hundreds of posts I've read.
>
> MikeMeyerhoff
> 92 V6 CC 4X2 (April 94 36K)
> MP ECU
> Ported TB
> MSD 6A/Blaster II
> Hughes Performance A500 Street/Strip
> Custom sub/amp rack
>
> 88 Chrysler Conquest TSI (January 2003 139K)
> Rebuild/Mod list $6000 long
> Affectionatley called the "Rust Rocket".

Ooohh a Conquest. I always liked those cars. I almost bought one up here for
$1000. Needed a new primary injector, couple other odds and ends but the motor,
tranny, MAP and turbo were all recently rebuilt. Unfortunately I couldn't get
the cash together to make it happen. I almost bought one new in 89 too, but
couldn't afford the insurance.

Kevin