Re: OT...Chase scenes!

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 06:33:44 EDT

Hey, Bob,

<snip> The dak is great....it's looking better than ever....with over
200,000
on her<snip>

Still running good with that many miles? The DAKSY has some issues at
106K....Belly Pan...Steering pump...brake booster...etc...etc...I'll get em
resolved...someday...I spent some quality time with her earlier in the
summer & since I bought the Harley, I had intended to do more, but riding
the Sportster has kinda taken up what free time we have when we're not
working on our A-frame...

<snip> Are you guys going to foxwoods or the valley this year?<snip>

I don't think Walt did a Foxwoods/Mohegan Sun meet this year, & I haven't
looked into The Valley, yet...The DAKSY is WELL past her "show" days, but we
may still go IF there's enough DML turnout...we'll hafta put out some
feelers...

<snip> I'll send you some pictures of my interior if you haven't seen it
yet<snip>

Sure! That would be GREAT! I don't think I've seen any pix since the LAST
time at The Valley...
Later,

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY