RE: She's Gone..Removed From The Ranks

From: Tom \ (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Jul 30 2005 - 20:41:46 EDT

Digger,

Just glad that you are still in one piece...

The truck can be replaced, you can't.

Take care buddy...

Later!

Tom "Slick" North

The information transmitted in this electronic mail messages, sent from
tbn0007@unt.edu, prodog@swbell.net, or tnorth@hotmail.com is:
1) intended only for the person, persons, entity, or entities to which it is
addressed to
2) contains confidential and/or privileged materials.

In the case of confidential and/or privileged materials, any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in
reliance upon these materials, by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient may be the subject of legal action.

If you receive an email in error from tbn0007@unt.edu, prodog@swbell.net, or
tnorth@hotmail.com, please:
1) contact the sender;
2) delete the material from your computer.