She's Gone..Removed From The Ranks

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 30 2005 - 13:20:43 EDT

Was tired yesterday with moving from our home to an
apt.Plus Sleep Apnea affecting me.

Totalled my Dakota Quad Cab (bent the frame,popped
both airbags too.Over $8,000.oo damage.

I got a concussion too

What really hurts,is that i had dropped collision last
year in November,because wife wasnt working..

3 weeks ago,she gets fulltime job w/benefits..

to little too late for collision coverage.2 nd time
i've had accident due to my sleep disorder &
tiredness..

Ya,i know i'm alive,but i'm bummed.That truck was part
of me.A big part. I feel just worthless

Digger

" A Friend"

Yahoo! Mail