Re: Oil question...

From: Joe Levy (JRLevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 12:43:30 EDT

You won't hurt your engine.
My RAM Hemi also specifies 5W-30. I had it changed at dealerships in
Denver nad Amarillo last fall and both times they put 10W-30 in.
Although the 5W-30 theoretically wil get oil to needed surfaces quicker
because of its lower viscosity, I don't see you doing any damage to your
4.7, especially in Houston.

Joe