Re: WOW! What a difference! Kinda long, all DAK with a 'Q' at bottom.

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 17:56:05 EDT

I probably worked on a truck years ago that had gone in excess of 100K. It
was a Ranger with the two plug per cyl. 2.3L. How about NO gap? Everything
had just burned away, on one plug. As I remember, the others were up around
that gap. Another company van I worked on was a '96 E350 with a 5.9. The
boss knew how many miles were on it when she went up to our Seattle office
to pick it up, and as I remember, it had run about 152K on the plugs I took
out. They were all in that .065-.085 area. You were lucky on that first
plug. Biff