Re: Excellent...

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 14:38:27 EDT

On Fri, August 5, 2005 12:54 pm, jon@dakota-truck.net said:

> Perhaps this will be more to your liking? :-)
>
> http://www.motorcities.com/photo/view/05FGL200515432G.jpeg/0/

I might have known :-). So, how long before we see one of these at
Steiger Acres? I think the mufflers have to go, though. What's the point
of having a HEMI snow blower if it doesn't shatter windows?

Seriously, it appears that the "What can you HEMI?" contest was officially
sponsored by Chrysler, correct? Does this mean they were putting out
do-it-yourself HEMI kits for people to use in their projects? I can't
imagine they were letting people just hack apart new vehicles (not likely
to be approved by the marketing department).

My question: where do I get a HEMI kit?