2 NV-3500 5spds for sale $750 each

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 14:44:00 EDT

I have 2 new "rebuilt" NV-3500 transmissions. One is a 4x4 style, the other
is a 4x2 style. Neither will fit a 94 4x4 (what I have). After my trans
died a couple years ago I ordered a replacement trans. The first one to
arive was a 4x4 style. Everything bolts up fine until the you get around to
hookinng up the driveshaft and find out it doesn't fit anymore :( I suspect
the 4x4 trans I have will fit the newer dakotas. Called up company waited a
few more weeks and then sent the next trans. As this was a 4x2 style,
isnstalation wasn't attempted, so I'm not sure if it is for older or newer
Dakotas. They finally got it right on the 3rd try and that trans is still
in my Dak with no issues, so they must have been better at building them
than sending the correct one:) I'd assume they're complete morons if it
wern't for the fact that I think they only made about 240 V8 5spd 4x4
Dakota's in 94. Anyway, the transmissions are located near Detroit, MI.
I'd prefer local pickup, but would be willing to ship if I can figure out
how to package it. I do have a plastic case that one of them arrived in,
but I'm not sure which one fits in it.

David 94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's