RE: ScanGauge & Ram Implosion Wing

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 11:05:57 EDT

Although I can appreciate the effort and desire to find a solution to
fuel economy issues, I'm afraid I would have to put that wing in the
same pseudo-science category as the intake "Tornado" and the fuel line
magnet thingies.

The OBD2 device, however, looks like it might be useful. Too bad I
don't own anything using OBD2.