RE: RV towing with your Dak?

From: JameyWelch@freightliner.com
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 18:00:34 EDT

I have a '99 5.2L and pull a big pop up camper with it. It weighs around
2000lbs and although I can tell it is behind me, I still have plenty of
power to pass and accelerate. I have seen a '00 4.7L Quad Cab pull a 28
foot TT that was hard side all the way around. They said it didn't overheat
the engine, but it was a job to tow the camper. My 2 cents...

Jamey