Re: Gas Milage that just SUCKS!

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 23:24:10 EDT

Well, heres a pic of the truck & trailer ironicly at a gas station:

http://garyhedlin.com/trailer.jpg

I was hauling 2 bikes, a harley fat boy and a yamaha virago 750... which
are two pretty heavy bikes. Plus we had the bed stuffed with about 200
lbs of camping gear, so I would guestamate we were hauling about 3000lbs.

I realize having the overdrive off does affect things, but that kind of
a drop is beyond me.... so thats why im here :)

Gary Hedlin
05 4.7 SLT 2WD
98 3.9 Sport 2WD
http://www.garyhedlin.com