Re: Rear Shock Bolt removal

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 08:22:39 EDT

I simply soaked it down with some PB Blaster from the local auto store and
stuch a box end wrench from a short combo on it and used a ratchet on the
bottom, I believe they were 1/2".

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016