re: re: Rebuild Won't Start

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 00:14:24 EDT

After my 318 - 360 swap, the distributor was so far off that the scanner
said the timing was OK but it wasn't close.. it fired up but ran like crap
thought it was going to break the new motor mounts.
After messing with everything from getting new wires to plugging up the
egr, we rotated the distributor and it ran. Felt kinda stupid.
That was probably 70k miles ago.. still running

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,
Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Tow pkg, 306+ kmiles