re:Oil pan differences?

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 00:17:31 EDT

When I had a 360 from a '95 Ram put in my '95 Dakota the oil pan and I
think the oil pump intake did need to be replaced. I don't know what the
exact problem was but that's what it took to make it work.

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,
Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Tow pkg

>Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:45:01 +0000 (UTC)
>From: kvmac45@comcast.net
>Subject: DML: Oil pan differences?
>
>Is the oil pan from a 5.9 Durango the same as a 92 318 Dak? I am getting
ready
>to swap a 360 into my 92. The donor engine came out of a 2000 Durango. I
just
>want to make sure it will fit before I start bolting everything back
together
>and pull the old one out of the truck. I have heard in the past that 360
pans
>were a little different, but it was never clear if that was directed to
Ram