Ignition parts numbers please?

From: Bill S. (kb7vkl@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 00:55:12 EDT

I've been reading this forum for a while and I've seen mention of the
"copper cap and rotor" by NAPA for our engines, but there's been no
listing of the part numbers. Could someone please reply with the
correct part numbers for the NAPA copper cap and rotor that fits a
1994 3.9ltr Mag V6 please? I'd hate to go to NAPA and be at the mercy
of a minimum wage counter guy that would shrug when I ask him if they
have the premium parts for this application.

Thanks,
Bill

1994 Dak, V6, AT, AC, all stock for now