RE: Rebuild Won't Start

From: James Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 08:40:47 EDT

Did the starting fluid "blow" the injectors clean or did you have to replace
them? I'm about to order a set from fiveomotorsport.com (Bruce) for $191.50
and $40 FedEx but I'm gonna remove the rails and watch for spraying fuel
(like Jon suggested). I'll unplug the coil just to be safe :).

Does anybody know if the plugs should be wet with gas after a starting
attempt?

Thanks,
James