Re: dynomax ultra flow question

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 08:45:28 EDT

The UltraFlow is a straight through glass pak style muffler. It will sound
different than the flowmaster but will be as loud and likely have the same
amount interior resonance. If you want to keep the noise down and still have
performance you will need a muffler that has a lot more volume. I have a
Flowmaster 50 series SUV muffler on my Dakota which I am very happy with for a
daily driven vehicle. The SUV version is almost twice as thick as a standard 50
series. The other Flowmaster options would be the 30 series or the 70 series.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4