FS: Stock Ignition Coil

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 11:20:52 EDT

For those of you at the BBQ, I found the cause of my rough running/stalling
issue. When I got back I reset the adaptives with my friend's DRBIII and the
truck seemed to run just fine. Well, the other day it stalled on me so I
figured that I'd pick up a coil just to be safe while I waited for my new
Accel coil to arrive from Summit Racing. Well, now that I've got the new
Accel coil on the truck I'm no longer in need of this stock coil I purchased.
 I used it for 2 days and maybe 50 miles. I paid $40 for it and will let it
go for $30 shipped.

My truck is a 2000 V6 but the coil should work for whatever you've got. Hit
me offlist if you're interested.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com