Headlight Switch

From: James Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 20 2005 - 22:31:42 EDT

I replaced the headlight switch today, fuse in the PDC is OK, all grounds
look good and still no headlights, front running lights or rear running
lights, but the turn signals and brake lights work (which is why I was
almost positive it was the switch). While messing around in the cab, I
noticed the multi-function switch was screwy. The washer would sound the
buzzer and wipers wouldn't work. Now it sounds like the multi-function
switch is bad which may cause problems with the headlights but would it
cause the tail lights not to work?

Thanks,
James
'93 3.9