Dak feeling neglected, what can I do?

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 01:06:38 EDT

Since I took this new job and have had to use this POS ferd minivan as a
company car, I havent been driving the Dak much. I have been looking
for things I can do to improve it a bit and I came up with this list:

Tires - the current 325/60r15's have held up wonderfully, I have 45K on
them and still 9/32 of tread - far from worn out, but I am antsy. I
keep thinking Mike's old rims would look awful good on my truck - maybe
with some streetish tires for better gas mileage - then I could put Mud
tires on my stock rims.. this could get expensive...

Transmission shift kit - I would probably try to follow in Josh's
footsteps here, I know he put alot of research into his setup and
installer, and was really happy with the results.

General tune up - The plugs are 15k old, and stock. The plug wires and
distributor are stock and 45k old. I have a drop in K&N that prolly
needs cleaned [I cant remember the last time - YIkes!] My O2 sensors
are 105k old and stock. I have started noticing rotten eggs from my
tailpipe - maybe a high flow cat in my future? Maybe I can improve my
mileage a bit...

Detail - again Josh is my inspiration here. Being white, my truck
likely wouldn't show much improvement after a buncha wax and buffin, but
it seems like a cool thing to do. To my knowledge, my truck has never
been detailed - even when I bought it, they didn't detail it before I
picked it up. I doubt the paint has ever seen wax. I also have a few
dings here and there that might warrant a touch-up.

What else?