She's Coming Home...again!

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 16:40:57 EDT

Dealer called.Took Blue Thunder to the local Dodge
dealer.They replaced a faulty crank sensor.Also the
upper ball joints were replaced under the extented
warranty recall.

She's on her way back to the dealer where i got
her.Now i have to get her ready for "Mopars on the
Mississippi" this Sunday.Lots of work to get ready for
this...

To ease my peace of mind,renewed my AAA Plus RV
coverage.Now i'm looking for a "Extended Warranty
Plan" for the Dakota,that wont bust the bank,but
protect me for about 48,000 miles.

Now i have to go in and update the DML owners list.

(do i dare list Blue Thunder as a 00' Dakota Quad Cab
4.7 R/T?)

" A Friend"