RE: We need players!!! 2005 DML Fantasy Football League

From: Joseph A. Orsini (Joeman@gbonline.com)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 12:20:31 EDT

Hey Guys,

        The fantasy football draft kicks off tomorrow so if anyone still wants to
join you better do it soon! We have nine managers as of last night and I
think we could really use one more and the league rules say something about
the draft not being allowed to happen if there is an odd number of teams.
So if anyone still wants to hop on board the info for the league follws;

> | Go to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
> |
> | And enter in the following info:
> |
> | 2005 DML League ID# is 173474.
> |
> | The password to join is 2005dakota