Re: Rhino your cell phone!

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 14:00:31 EDT

On Wed, August 24, 2005 12:47 pm, Andy Levy said:

> Would be interested where he got small quantities of Rhino

If you scroll down in his blog, he has a link to "where I got my sample".
Here's the link for convenience:
http://chirienterprise.com/WhataLiner/WhataLiner.html

> Why do it? Why not?

I dunno... if you're doing it mostly for appearance or grip texture, then
okay. From a protection standpoint, it doesn't help the part of the cell
phone that needs the most protecting (the screen). I guess maybe the
better grip surface makes it so you wouldn't be as likely to drop it.

I can see where it *might* be useful on my Palm Pilot, if I also coated
the flip-down plastic screen protector. Then if I dropped it, I have to
just hope the screen protector stayed closed. Seems pretty unlikely.

Maybe I'll use it on the soles of my shoes to keep those worn-out shoes
working just like new! :-)