Ok plugs, cap and rotor didn't fix it...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 22:42:31 EDT

yippy - just what I really want to deal with - a hard to solve problem...

Seemed to run better than it did before but I could just feel that it
wasn't the way it should be.

Took the Ram out for a test drive - ran it down backroads and then down
the highway for two miles - - a quick run around the block basically.
Got off the highway and at the top of the off ramp - engine RPM dropped
and it almost died. @#$*&!

Went with the 3923 autolites gapped at .40 (stock)

Tomarrow I'm going switch the PowerProgrammer back to stock fuel
settings and see if that does anything.

(sigh) I had a chance - a while back - to compare the new 06 body style
Rams to the previous generation. Lets just say that I will NOT be
buying any brand new Dodge trucks any time soon. They runed the
Durvango, The Duhkota, and now it seemes they plucked an Avalanche out
of the nearest Ugly Tree, beat the front end of the Ram with it, and
stuck em on the dealership lots.

I'll post some pics soon.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine