Security Package Q

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Aug 28 2005 - 15:58:11 EDT

Hey all,

I know virtually nil about the security package that is an option
on our Dakotas. I think that D-C calls it, EVS II Plus Security
System?

Anyone know for sure if a computer from a Dak with this system
will work in another Dak without the system? I have never heard
of D-C having a pcm for a Dak with this system and a different
pcm for one without the system but, then again, they do do some
STRANGE things :-P Thanks.

Bob Tom Ontario, Canada
97 Dakota CC Sport, na modded 5.2L, 4x2, 44RE w transgo, 4.56 SG,
      3000 stall converter, 4175 lb race weight, 13.76 @ 99.65