WTB - '98 Center Console

From: dakman_79@yahoo.com
Date: Sun Aug 28 2005 - 22:14:19 EDT

I'm not a fan of the jump seat in my '98. I'd like to change to a center
console, which would be easy, except for one thing - I've got the tan/camel
interior. It's gotta be tan - I don't want to dye/paint it. I've got the
little floor console thing as well since mine is a 5spd, but I don't know if
that matters or not. I'm under the assumption that they jump seat and ceneter
console use the same mounting brackets. Also, I'd like the little speakers
grills that are in the upper area of the door panels for the 8 speaker Infinity
system if anyone can find 'em.

Next time you go to the junkyard or whatever, please take a couple minutes to
see if they have one. Thanks a lot guys/gals. :)