Re: Gas Prices

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 01:09:59 EDT

I'm about 95% sure that my next vehicle (daily driver to be more specific)
is going to be a VW Golf TDi. For the cost of the vehicle, durability of
the engine, proven technology etc. etc. it just seems like the logical way
to go.
I'd prefer to buy a vehicle made by one of the Big 3 car manufacterer's, but
they just don't seem to be dedicated to producing a real fuel efficient
vehicle. But Ford is making an Escape Hybrid! Yippee.

And yes, the sarcasm was laid on pretty thick there...

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....