Re: Was Gas Prices, Now What Kinda Crap Is This?

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 20:05:59 EDT

Last night I saw the station on the corner had cone from $2.47 to $2.59.. So
I quickly got my tank topped off at Wal-Mart for 2.46.. Within hours they
were at $2.51.. Today.. They've gone to $2.79.. My uncle said he saw one of
the places up in northern IL already up to $3.30. Now wht didn't I buy that
stock in the oil companies?!?!?
Keep in mind they're doing this right after Bush makes all his announcements
about letting loose reserves to help control the rising prices.

Aaron