RE: DML Gas Prices

From: Zachary Burcham (roadking_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 21:17:25 EDT

>Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:56:09 -0500
>From: "Joseph A. Orsini" <Joeman@gbonline.com>
>Subject: DML: RE: RE: Gas Prices
>
>In any case itis the future options traders that are truly driving the
>price of crude up.
>The bad thing is we will see a huge impact on our economy beyond what you
>just see at the pumps.
>
>- -Joe
>

> > Holy Profiteering!

This guy has it right. It's great how everyone always blames things on
either the middle east or Bush. When in fact it's a bunch of suits that are
doinig it, AMERICAN Suits. Oil trades like any other commodity and they
drove the price up in anticipation of problems. BP or any other company
certainly can't react on prices that fast. But a bunch of traders sure can.

Zach Burcham