Re: Gas Prices

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 07:04:17 EDT

At 09:33 PM 8/31/05, you wrote:
>... (one that has been modified to reach ~60mph of course) ;-)
> -Jon-

Yep, would have to be modified to reach that. Maybe
an EFI conversion ;-)

IIRC (ha!), it's an BMW (hence the motorcyle look) and
would reach near 35 mph on a level surface. Most of the ones
back then were in the 20 mph range. All I know is that
I would occasionally ride into the high school that I taught
at (a 45 min. drive by car) and everyone but everyone
was passing me on the 30 mph speed limit route that
I took :-)

At least now, whenever I'm asked if I've ever owned a Bimmer,
I can truthfully say YES >:-}

Bob