Re: Gas Prices

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 14:26:26 EDT

On Thu, September 1, 2005 2:19 pm, jon@dakota-truck.net said:

> Are you sure about that? Is it a Bimmer or a Beemer? I know
> one is for bikes and one is for cars, but I can never remember
> which is which. :-) Myself, I don't care, but Biff and Muffy
> might get upset if you mix them up. ;-)

I'll ask my brother. I'm sure he'll know. He had a BMW motorcycle for a
while, until he decided he couldn't afford the upkeep on it and traded it
for a Triumph.

Although in Ontario, Bob can probably get away with using the terminology
for cars. Apparently one does not need a motorcycle license to operate a
moped in Ontario, only a regular driver's license. So I guess the
government thinks they're cars (goes to show what they know).