Re: Gas Prices

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 16:10:48 EDT

Jason Bleazard said:

> I'll ask my brother. I'm sure he'll know. He had a BMW motorcycle for a
> while, until he decided he couldn't afford the upkeep on it and traded it
> for a Triumph.

LOL, he traded a BMW for a Triumph? From what I've heard (I'm probably
wrong) BMWs are supposed to be way more reliable than Triumphs. Triumph may
have gotten better recently, but I'd heard not too long ago that they were
still maintenence hogs.

> Although in Ontario, Bob can probably get away with using the terminology
> for cars. Apparently one does not need a motorcycle license to operate a
> moped in Ontario, only a regular driver's license. So I guess the
> government thinks they're cars (goes to show what they know).

Here in IL, you don't need a special license to operate a moped either. You
can drive anything under 50cc with your regular "car" license.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com