The Red Cross

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 02:09:27 EDT

Well - ladies and gentelmen of the DML... I have no words to express
how I feel about what I have been seeing on tv and in news reports about
the aftermath of the hurricane. I'm very much demoralized. The
suffering is beyond my comprehension.

I'm asking that anyone who can - to donate to the Red Cross - whatever
you can give will help. Why the red cross? - They just seem like the
right folks to donate to. The people down there in New Orleans and the
surrounding areas are going to be unable to provide for themselves for a
long time.

http://www.redcross.org/

If you have not yet, lets all help out.

Thomas Stack - aka TerribleTom