Working toward the Future... Was: Gas Prices

From: Tom \ (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 03:06:05 EDT

It's times like this that make me realize just how important the research
that I'm doing in Grad School is...

I'm working on a specific type of alternative fuel powered vehicles...
Cryogenic Engines - an engine powered through the use of liquid nitrogen.
There are three such vehicles in existence so far, the First was built here
at the University of North Texas, and a second was built around the same
time and the University of Washington. The third was built at the Kharkiv
National Automobile and Transportation University in the Ukraine (the
project lead had come to UNT to work on cryogenic engine research).

My area of research is to find was to improve the efficiency of current
cryogenic engine design... Hopefully, we will be able to get enough energy
from the expansion of the liquid nitrogen (-196 deg C) to ambient
temperature, so that we will no longer have to rely on fossil fuels...

Best of luck to everyone... This is going to tough on us all.

Later,

Tom "Slick" North

The information transmitted in this electronic mail messages, sent from
tbn0007@unt.edu, prodog@swbell.net, or tnorth@hotmail.com is:
1) intended only for the person, persons, entity, or entities to which it is
addressed to
2) contains confidential and/or privileged materials.

In the case of confidential and/or privileged materials, any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in
reliance upon these materials, by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient may be the subject of legal action.

If you receive an email in error from tbn0007@unt.edu, prodog@swbell.net, or
tnorth@hotmail.com, please:
1) contact the sender;
2) delete the material from your computer.