RE: Working toward the Future... Was: Gas Prices

From: Tom \ (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 12:33:04 EDT

We have actually been coming up with solutions for just that...

One professor came up with a "Green" system like that...

Wind Power has been found to be pretty cost effective... Use wind power to
generate power for the equipment necessary to produce liquid nitrogen,
liquid oxygen, etc.

The Liquid O2 can be sold to hospitals, Welders(oxy-acet), etc
The liquid N2 can be stored in a large tank that requires only power for
pumping the LN2...

There are ways... We just have to be inventive on how we do it...

Later,
Tom "Slick" North