Re: Anyone Heard From "SEMIHEMI 01" From Mobile, Al?

From: WiLieR[SS] (waffle787@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 03 2005 - 10:35:18 EDT

> Has anyone heard from "Sir Bill"? I im'd him the day before the storm and he
> said he was tired of running and he was gonna stay put. He's in Mobile, and
> told me that he was only 50' away from the water. Haven't heard from him since
> last Friday. I hope he's doing well, anyone know? Praying for ya

He is a memeber of a forum I am on alot. He has basically lost
everything. The last count he had was ~3.5ft of water in his house
with everything being destroyed. A group has gotten together from the
forums, www.rimfirecentral.com, and started a donation fund for Bill.
The paypal button and other information about it can be found at
http://www.hawktecharms.com/. I hate that Mr. Bill lost everything.
I haven't been able to talk with him, but he is in regular contact
with some others at the same forum.

Will