Re: National meet reservation information

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 21:23:16 EDT

Made a reservation for one of the "cabins" they had. A week of tenting is
going to far for Jan to deal with:) I'm not sure how much better a cabin
without plumbing is going to be, but at least we won't need to set up a tent
when we get there.

For anyone having issues convincing your female this thing is a good idea,
Jan's alread planning on her side excursion to the Figure Skating Museam...

David 94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's