Re: WAS: Gas Prices NOW: Canadian politics

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 21:03:02 EDT

Does that biography have a name, other than the obvious?
You know the old saying about keeping your enemies close. ;)

As for Layton living in the subsidized housing, that was actually pointed
out to me during the NDP leadership campaign by a friend of mine that's
actually a conservative. (Formerly a card-carrier of the party).
We had a pretty good laugh about that, the kind of laugh that makes you feel
sorta sick to your stomach... I don't know if within the party that is
widely known, and just glossed over or what. Seems to me though he isn't
the type to stand behind his convictions though, especially considering his
supposedly vast work on the subject of homelessness in this country.

As for the ditherer.......
I could go on for a long time about his crooked ways, his ineptness, the
stories of his immaturity with fellow members of parliament as well as
staffers that i've heard from first person accounts, but i'll just say this:
The apple fell far from the tree with that one. ;)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....